How do I find my ring size
To find your ringsize you can follow this guide:
You will need some yarn, a marker and some measuring tape.
- Tie the yarn around the desired finger - it needs to be a bit tight.
- Use the marker to set a mark where the yarn has been around your finger.
- Measure the distance between the 2 marks in millimeters.
- Measure the yarns diameter in millimeters (thickness), this is only required if the yarn is thick.
The distance between the 2 marks minus the yarns thickness equals your rings size.
How do I find my bracelet size
To find your bracelet size you can follow this guide:
You will need a measuring tape.
- For open bracelets (like the Point and Angle) you measure around your writs with the measuring tape - if you only have a ruler you can do as with the ring size and use yarn.
- For closed bracelets (like the Drop) you measure around your hand, folded like you are about to take a bracelet on.
The length in cm is your size.